Monday, March 15, 2010

While I'm Waiting

I've decided to join the frenzy and start my very own blog. Mainly I'm doing this so I can remember what God is teaching me and what God is showing me. You see, if you know me, you know one thing...my memory is horrid! I forget where God has taken me from and what He has shown me through. Which is silly! He has done so much for my life and I shouldn't forget that. Yeah, I remember the big stuff, He died for my sins, He loves me; but the day to day things, the "do you trust me" questions slip my mind like they are not important. They are though!

God has been asking me lately if I trust Him. Do I love Him enough to leave the life I thought I wanted behind and follow Him into a life I can't get enough of. So I've applied for teaching jobs nearly all over the great state of Texas. I'm excited to see what and where God has for me. Although I don't know what the future holds I do know that chasing the Wild Goose will be anything but boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment